This recipe is basically made by a combination of thermogenic foods. If you still don’t know what that means, I will explain it in the easiest way. Thermogenic Foods are those foods that have the ability to make your metabolism run faster and burn fat faster.
Before I skip right to the recipe, let me explain you why this recipe is so good to lose weight. In addition, this recipe will also:
Suppress the appetite and make you feel fuller.
Increase the body heat, thereby speed up the metabolism.
Help fighting against inflammation and reduce the levels of harmful fats in the blood.
Inhibit the accumulation of fat in the body, promoting weight loss.
Regulate the production of insulin, and decrease the metabolism of glucose, preventing the storage of localised fat.
· Two tablespoons of cinnamon or 4 medium sticks
· One ginger root ( around 3 or 4 inches)
· 1 litter of water
· One teaspoon of Honey
· First mix cinnamon and ginger root in a container and then take it to boil.
· Let it boil for around 20 minutes, or until it looks really red.
· Remove it from the fire and let it cool
· Take one cup and drink it.
· You can add one teaspoon of honey just to sweeten a little bit, but only add honey when you are about to drink it so that you get to preserve the properties.
You must drink this in the morning on an empty stomach, and wait 30 minutes before start eating. Also drink it at night before going to sleep so that you burn all the fat that you stored during the day, besides, taking this drink at night will avoid food craving at night which is one of the main reasons many people store fat.