Unwanted body hair is a common problem for both men and women.
Men may be embarrassed by excess back or chest hair while women may be plagued by an unwanted arm or facial hair.
Facial hair can be an embarrassing problem for women with dark, coarse hair. Removing facial hair can be a hard, painful and expensive process, but many women would consider it as the only way.
Facial hair must be dealt with carefully, as shaving can cause razor burn and unsightly stubble, and depilatory creams can cause irritation and uneven pigment.
If you’ve ever been to a salon or day spa for hair removal treatments such as waxing, sugaring or electrolysis, then you know that the cost of these services quickly adds up over time.
You can try your own DIY permanent hair removal at home with this waxing mixture:
You will need:
● 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
● 2 tablespoons of honey
● 2 tablespoons of oatmeal paste
● Mix all the ingredients together.
● Apply the mixture on clean face and rub it gently in circular strokes.
● Leave the waxing mixture on your face for about 15 minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
If you repeat the procedure 2 -3 times a week, the unwanted hair will completely disappear within a month.