skin gelatin mask
Clear, youthful, and beautiful skin is something that nearly all of us would love to attain. Due to the nearly universal nature of this desire, the world of beauty marketing is chock full of products that are meant to clear our skin, get rid of blemishes, reduce redness, clean out our pores, and lend a softer and younger appearance to our faces.
Gelatin facial masks will improve your skin in general, and it doesn’t only remove blackheads, but also perks up the skin’s texture and tone. Gelatin, in fact, is an insoluble fibrous protein that is obtained from animal collagen. Collagen is a vital constituent for maintaining the elasticity and strength of your skin. Several factors like smoking, dehydration, and exposure to sun are responsible for the degeneration of collagen, eventually. Unflavored gelatin, when applied as mask, binds the collagen with excess oil, impurities, and old skin cells. All the debris and filth entrenched in the skin gets removed when the mask is pulled off. We suggest trying this recipe for one of the best gelatin face mask that many women around the world have already tried.
Tighten and Nourish Your Face Skin With This Amazing Homemade Gelatin Mask!
★ 2 tablespoons water
★ 1 teaspoon gelatin
★ 2 teaspoons mashed banana
● Mix the water together with the gelatin and let it sit for about 10 minutes so that it swells up.
● Next, add the 2 teaspoons of mashed banana and stir well.
● Bananas serve as a great source of vitamins and healthy nutrients that softly nourish the skin, making it more elastic and healthier.
How to use it:
● Clean your face and apply the mask in an even thin layer, avoiding the areas around your eyes and mouth.
● After you’ve applied the mask, you should relax your face muscles. Leave the mask on for about 20 minutes and then rinse off with warm water, using circular massaging motion.
● You can use it 2-3 times a week. Very soon you will notice a positive change in your complexion – your skin will become clean and well-nourished.