what causes of diarrhea:
What Is Diarrhea
Immediately Bowel movement after a food means having diarrhea, vomiting, all these are called symptoms of diarrhea. Diarrhea is caused by viral, bacterial infection, but the most common reason is the disorder in the lifestyle, polluted water, and bowel defect. If there are more than three times of diarrhea with water, it is the symptoms of diarrhea.
These Are The Types Of Diarrhea:
What Causes Diarrhea:
Diarrhea is caused by the lack of water in our body, which is called dehydration which is a major problem. With this our body becomes weak, the risk of spreading the infection in our body is greatly increased. If it is not treated at the time, it can lead to the loss of the patient.The diarrhea is disturbed by 2 to 6 days. We may have diarrhea at any time, but there are signs of having high viral diarrhea in the rainy season. This is because of the dirty water and food and drink. Diarrhea is sudden and ends only after treatment is completed. Diarrhea is also caused by excessive acidity in the stomach. Diarrhea becomes people of all ages. Acute Diarrhoea adults get twice more once a year and older children twice. The most hazard in this disease occurs with dehydration, in which all the water ends with the body. Even before going to water in the intestine, it becomes exhausted.
How To Stop Diarrhea:
1. Due to diarrhea, our body lack water, drink more than 4 glass of water in a day. Drinking water does not cause dehydration.Eat small pieces of salt. Make use of salt and water solution. But avoid drinking out drinking water. Drink clean and boiled water in the house. Do not drink water from the handpump.
2. With diarrhea, liquid salts get out from inside the body. To make up for their shortcomings, make ORS solution and drink it.
3. If you have diarrhea, avoid eating outdoors and avoiding spicy food and stale food. Always eat fresh homemade food.
4. Wash and cook food items thoroughly.
5. Do not close the food on diarrhea altogether. Rather eat rice, banana and apple marmalade. After eating and after washing hands with soap, take a meal.