If you have not heard of this ancient medicine, now is the time to find out that of all health and cosmetic benefits that he having. So, use the most of the water in which you cooked the rice.
More energy, healthier skin and shiny hair are just some of the benefits that will provide you with this old Chinese recipe, which is becoming increasingly popular in modern Western civilization.
A healthy body and beautiful skin will be achieved with only two low-cost ingredients, such as rice and water.
– Gives energy.
– Successfully prevent gastroenteritis.
– Excellent prevention of cancer.
– Regulates high blood pressure.
– Regulates body temperature.
– It prevents and cures constipation.
– Washing the face with water in which rice is cooked, the skin makes softer.
– Excellent replacement for tonic.
– It helps in reducing pores on your face.
– Rinsing your skin with ‘riina water “, the hair will get a glow and will remain healthy.
Although you might have read or heard that the rice water is one in which you wash the rice, it is not really true. And this water can be used, but you will not get everything you can out of it because the true rice water is preparing in this way: cook the rice in a little more water unlike when you cook the rice for lunch.
Water prepared in this way is a real rice water. You can drink it hot or leave to cool and wash your face or hair.